Surgical operating table
1. Each poistion is set by the hand switch controllers and the operation buttons.
2. It is designed to run at a low voltage for safety. The tables undergo strict safety inspections, with the current leakage standard being set at less than 100.
3. The compact hand control switch boxes offer easy and convenient controls with their rectangular switches and flexible cords.
4. As the positions are set by the hydraulic motor pumps and the hydraulic cylinders, the surf motion of the table makes patient on the table feel comfortable.
5. The table height may be adjusted between 680mm to 940mm for best posture during surgery.
6. An emergency power supply is added for use during power outages as an optional accessory.